The KCGG is located on the Ghent University Hospital campus in the south of the city. The campus is easily accessible on foot and by bike, with public transport (tram 4 goes right to the heart of the campus) and by car.
Please note: the parking capacity is limited.
Campus map Ghent University Hospital
Take the train to Gent-Sint-Pieters railway station. You can consult the train timetable on the NMBS website. From the station you can take the tram or bus to UZ Gent. On foot it will take you approximately 20 minutes.
By Tram – bus
- Tram 4 takes you from Gent-Sint-Pieters railway station to the heart of the UZ campus (every 7.5 mins). The final stop is the parking lot. The clinical buildings and outpatient clinics are a short walk from the platforms.
- Tram 21, bus 5, bus 8, bus 65 and bus 67 have stops close to UZ Gent.
Calculate your route via the De Lijn website.
The main entrance for visitors is the following address: Corneel Heymanslaan 10.
- from the centre via the inner ringroad and major roads De Pintelaan and the Zwijnaardsesteenweg.
- via the R4, both from the east and the west
- via the E40 and E17. The E40 (Ostend-Brussels) connects to the E17 (Antwerp-Kortrijk) via the Zwijnaarde junction. On the E17, take exit number 9 ‘Universitair Ziekenhuis’ or ‘UZG’.
Directions via Soleway
Directions via Google Maps