- Deze evenement zijn geslaagd.
Research metrics: learn about the new developments of Research Explorer, GISMO, FRIS, ORCID and BIBLIO and what the merit is for you!
25 maart 12:00 - 13:30
Today, almost all researchers come into contact with metrics sooner or later, e.g. when choosing publication channels (journals or publishers), when evaluating their research, projects or research group, and when using databases such as the Web of Science, Scopus or Google Scholar.
Metrics are available for use at journal, article, and researcher level. Research metrics are considered as an important tool in assessing the academics’ output for institutions like Ghent University Hospital or academic organizations like Ghent University.
In this Knowledge 2 Connect seminar, you will learn
- What is the link between BIBLIO, Researcher Explorer, FRIS and GISMO and the merit of those tools
- What the new developments of BIBLIO, Researcher Explorer, FRIS and GISMO are
- What is the merit for you as researcher to update your profile in BIBLIO and to have an ORCID
- What is the merit to correctly affiliate Ghent University and/or Ghent University Hospital
Next to this seminar, a 1h workshop will be organized. With the research support of DOZA and KCGG you can create, link and update your ORCID and ask all your questions about research metrics!
Guest speaker: DOZA Ghent University